- Clear your cache (Ctrl/⌘ + Shift + Del)
- Go to about:config and accept the warning
- Set security.cert_pinning.enforcement_level to 0
- Go to about:debugging#workers
- Click “unregister” next to https://cyph.ws/serviceworker.js
- Go to https://cyph.ws
- Go back to about:config and set security.cert_pinning.enforcement_level back to 1
Why was I sent here?
There are a few different error conditions that might have caused you to be sent here by either a Cyph team member or a warning message within Cyph:
- Your instance of WebSign might have been deleted (either by you or by an issue with your browser), without our Trust On First Use enforcement mechanism being reset, causing a big scary TLS pinning error screen.
- You might be running a slightly outdated version of WebSign that was impacted by a recent web standard specification change, which doesn’t harm your privacy/security but does impair the functionality of the application. The Trust On First Use mechanism that makes WebSign a viable security measure also blocks us from updating an existing instance without your intervention.